Thursday, October 25, 2007

bowling

life is like .............bowling.......
we got to stay focussed in order to hit all the pins....
Last night, i was having 3 games of bowling w Aa.
Being an amateur, Aa who is quite an expert taught me some basics like where i should stand and approach the lane, how i should keep the momentum while walking towards the lane to throw the ball, which arrow i shld aim the ball at, how i should bent at my knees and not at my hips in lowering the ball ......
So much to learn. I am not much of a multitasker hence whenever he tell me sth new, i will do worse coz i concentrate so much on the one thing and forget the rest...but i am proud to say tt at the end of 3games, i finish w a final score of 62 at the third game...v good for me le lor! I realised that practice does make perfect but only with appropriate techniques i.e practice in the right way. My posture was much better and i felt more confident. I had played bowling with lisa, alec and tris before...but i never learnt it the right way hence i only strike or spare occasionally based on pure luck. =p...
bowling is fun !! I wanna do it again soon! heee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home