Saturday, September 29, 2007

sat breakfast at farrells vic park


the breakfast group haha gary, jack, adeline, sarah, me, naryn and jon

pancakes w berry sauce and maple syrup ! looks better than it tastes thou.

cuppuccino ! look at the foam! (envy me aaron *evil laughter*)

me and naryn dear

poached eggs (which i tink look like bursting eyeballs) on top of salmon on muffins

Had breakfast today at Farrells vic park. NAryn heard tt breakfast was good and even had to make a reservation . When we arrived, the place was full of people. However, the food was disappointing. I was disappointed with my pancakes ! I prefer fast eddys pancakes..haha.... well but it was nice to have breakfast together on a saturday. I am so happy i can upload photos now! for a while, my internet cant allow me to upload photos onto this blog hence there hasnt been any photos on this blog for a while ..hehehe ....
really cant stand my hair now. seems so lopsided. One side super short and one side long. meant to look like victoria beckham style and i hate it ..hahaha prob coz i dun have a face like victoria beckham to carry it off ....hahaha ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home