Tuesday, September 04, 2007

finding hope and joy in frustration

today i am quite frustrated. In fact i am very frustrated and unhappy with my supervisor Nick. He hasnt sought permission for me to collect my data from the 10 general practice clinics. As if its not bad enough that he contributed less than 1% to my proposal... i can go on and on about him..but God reminded me....to find joy in tribulations. I was just sharing w my friend and housemate Jolin how purposeless i feel. Like nothing to work towards. Feel lost and alone.
God just reminded me in his word that all my days on earth is purposeful even when i cannot see how in psalm 23. God never fails. His goodness and mercy are mine even in times when i feel alone. I really want to find Joy in this difficult circumstances. To not let it overcome me and make me a bitter and unforgiving person towards Nick. My sistor suggested for me to write a formal letter of complain to the sch. But i still feel things will work out. I may not recommend Curtin to other people anymore, but i wld feel bad writing a letter of complain coz i do like my director of honours study. Honestly, my supervisor is really alot of Sh*t. His co worker even shared w me in confidence how if she waited for him to do anything, it will never be done. I wish i didnt have to wait for him lor. I wish i had the authority to seek permission myself and get my research work going. I prayed that by the end of this week a miracle will happen and Nick wld seriously sought permission and not just say he will and by this week we will get permission so i can start collecting data next week. Please keep me in prayers....I am sure that i chose to do acute care and hence get put under Nick (who is new to supervising also plus lazy and slack) for a purpose. I want to believe there is a purpose in this and at the end of the day i want to believe i can still get a breakthrough result! Becoz i trust God will help me.
someone who i want to thank...

Jolin...thank you for your listening ear, your responses, your love, your concern, your head massage and for plucking my white hairs and listening to my corny stupid jokes and hearing my super loud laughter like a mad woman. hahaah...thank you for keeping your door open when i feel alone. thank you for believing i can do it when i stop believing. hugzzzz....love ya!!

God provides all the time....

6 Comments:

At 8:11 pm, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

Dear Estee! Hope everything will work out fine for you :o)

 
At 11:00 pm, Blogger Ng Yashi said...

thanks xiangcen =)

 
At 1:10 am, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

aiyoooooo Fleur De La Lune is XIAOWEI LA...... HAHAHHAHHA

 
At 1:10 am, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

Xiangcen is OLENJU

 
At 2:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoh, estee you don't even know who is encouraging you?
jia lat....

 
At 2:51 pm, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

HAHAHHAHA........ GARY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home