Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Secret - jay chou starring Mr dude

Secret - Jay Chou

冷咖啡离开了杯垫
As the cold coffee leaves the coaster

我忍住的情绪在很后面

I desperately tried to hold my emotions far behind

拼命想挽回的从前
Fighting hard to restore the past

在我脸上依旧清晰可见
On my face you can still see ever so clearly

最美的不是下雨天
that rainy day wasn’t the most beautiful

是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 oh~~
It’s the shelters that I once shared with you in the rain

回忆的画面
The pictures in my memory

在荡着秋千 梦开始不甜
While on the swings dreams become less sweet

你说把爱渐渐 放下会走更远
You told me that by gradually letting go I’d be able to go further

又何必去改变已错过的时间
and why bother changing the times that you’ve missed

你用你的指尖 阻止我说再见
you used your fingertip to stop me from saying goodbye

想像你在身边在完全失去之前
imaging you being by my side before you completely disappear

你说把爱渐渐 放下会走更远
You told me that by gradually letting go I’d be able to go further

或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Perhaps life’s destiny only allowed us to meet

只让我们相恋 这一季的秋天
(and) Only allowed us to love this one season of fall

飘落後才发现 这幸福的碎片
only after the pieces drifted down that I realized these are the pieces of happiness

要我怎麼捡
How do i pick them up


this is Jay chou's latest song and i love it. Thank you sharine for sending me the song file ! =) definately cant get the album here in perth lor ! hee

i love Jay chou. I tink i have never liked any singer as much as i like him. I have all his albums on my itunes , ipod and realplayer..haha ....i tink his songs are all meaningful and i love his MTVS esp 'feng' ..my super duper favourite! the mtv for feng is linked to another mtv for a song by another chinese male singer which i cant rem his name or the song. one of Jay's good friend. All of Jay's songs got some story behind it. Even the ones on the paparazzi or his mom or his grandma....hee..tts why i like him. He is a sweet guy haha

Aaron is really sweet too. Knowing how much i liked it, He went to learn the song and sang it along with guitar over msn .... The super thing is tt his chinese is not fantastic and yet he learned it so well tt he can sing the lyrics like a true blue china man hahahaha....of coz his guitar skills is as usual very good (miss hearing him play for cell group...) ....clapclap aaron..good job..hahaha very touching.... except the part when he 'arrrghhh ' at the end whahaha .....thanks for all the effort dude...kekeke...

2 Comments:

At 5:52 pm, Blogger Sharine said...

i simply love this song!!! its my ringtone too...everytime he reaches the chorus, sometime i'll feel like crying as if i'm inside the scene as well..emo...

 
At 12:45 am, Blogger Ng Yashi said...

wah i damn sian i cant get to watch the show lor...hee...but at least get to hear the song. wah plus mtv and movie, lagi better !!! heee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home