Sunday, June 03, 2007

rumbling

It’s a Sunday and for the 2nd time this year, I am not in church. Coz it’s an afternoon service today! Special speaker so I guess he cant make it in the morning. One thing good about a small church, timing can become quite flexible. Soon I want to spend some good quality time with god. Its only 1day that I haven’t really set aside time to read the bible and pray and I feel lethargic I was working from 10 to 4 at subway yesterday and after which I had this bad headache and super hungry. X cooked very delicious hokkien noodles and gave me a good head massage. Thank god that he is a potential househusband. Able to go out and do well in the workplace and also able to do housework and cook. I am so blessed. =) Hahaha actually I also think I make a very good wife! I love to cook for my loved ones and I am getting better by the day through experimentation. And I feel after these 2 years in Australia, I can take care of a home, myself and hopefully a family. I would also love to pursue my dream in lecturing in nursing. Teaching has always seem to be my forte and nursing my passion. Hee when I get tired of it all, I can open a small café and sell handmade pastries like Emma in stranger than fiction. Conincidentally X has thought of this café thing too. He is a v good cook and patient w preparing ingredients. And his passion in life is to impact and teach others his knowledge and encourage openness and creativity and thinking in the big picture in the procurement industry. So that means he is also into lecturing! With 5 years of working experience and a masters degree on hand, he is much nearer to his goal than I am. I have to work about 5 years more before I can lecture. Hee but I am so looking forward to it…we are just praying hard that everything works out for us according to God’s plan and purpose. Afterall, we have both decided that God will be the centre and the priority. Put God first and all other things will go well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home