Monday, May 07, 2007

thank you god for your providence

i feel very blessed to have good brothers around me
just this morning when i felt abit sad, a sister encouraged me alot and then a brother invited me for lunch tmr and he's cooking!!!! for once i am not the one cooking for another...wah lao so pampered man...
and after that another blessing! i wanted to study today! i have told subway not to put me on days except thurs and sat so i can focus on my studies. But being indoors for too long can get my mind wandering too much to the negative. I do pray and i do spend time with God ..but i still need time out from home or school. And another wonderful brother promised to take me out. in 3 hrs i will have my cravings of fast eddys and watch SPIDERMAN 3 !!!!!!! something to look forward to while i am studying !!!! i enjoy talking with guys. Guys are simpler and more easy going. Guys listen and not judge. Guys are slow to get angry and are more forgiving .hahahaah ... wah lao speaking against my own kind.
Just last night i thank God 2 brothers treated me to KTV and dinner at hawkers cuisine! the food was so good and the KTV was fantastic. I love to sing! I love the MTVS. i love to feel the meaning of the songs and the story behind each song ! One brother commented i sing well too !! wahahaha ....BHB...and u noe out of faith i told my landlord i am going to move out in 4 weeks ( due to various reasons like internet, high rent, noisy neighbours, dangerous neighbourhood etcetc ) although i havent found a new place yet. And then Isaac told me his new home is going to be ready in less than 4 weeks. Aaron (from YA) is going to move in to stay w him too ! The rent wld be less than my current place, the room bigger and he even lets me choose the size of my bed !!!!! the only setback is the location is quite far from school . But then again i dun have classes in school . just need to go school see my professor once or twice a week and borrow books if i need. But still location is a big big setback coz most of my friends here live around my current area and they are always picking me up to go out and if i live in canning vale , i dunno if they wanna drive tt far to get me man ! Isaac seems to be really good at trying to tempt me over. He is even trying to get a car for me so i can drive and everything wont be so far le!!!!!! wah lao ..wat a good offer. No no ..he has no ulterior motives except maybe he expects me to do housework and cook for them every night !!!!! hahaah . This guy is going to get married in Jan next yr. Then his singaporean wife will come and stay in their new home here next yr !!!!! aRGGHHH i need guidance from GOD. cannot be easily tempted !! must pray !!
I thank God for sending people to take care of me during my weakest times....thank you Lord for your providence.

2 Comments:

At 4:07 pm, Blogger Sharine said...

wow the guys are reali nice hor??!!! i agree that guys are simpler and seems easier to communicate!! Haha...i m surrounded by 2 guys too..one big one small! Gee...so are you going to move in there???!! Got girls not?!

 
At 9:59 pm, Blogger Ng Yashi said...

hee no girls for now, so he's desperate for me to move in lor and be housewoman hahaha ...thanks sharine for commenting. makes me feel u care..hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home