Wednesday, May 30, 2007

i love my mom

Today X taught me further into guitar chords! In the beginning I just memorised the chords I had to play in the songs I want to learn, so it was always a ‘die memorize’ thing. Today I learnt what note each string represents and how I can figure chords from A Bb B C C# D Eb E F F# G G# all just by knowing how to play A Am E Em. So excited to start figuring out the chords myself now. May take some time to do it fast, but thank the Lord for being taught how to do it! Thank you so much X !!!!

Today X got a job interview from Sydney. I wonder if this is how God is answering my prayers or maybe it isn’t. lots of factors to consider for him and his mom is so impressive! The way she advised him is like respecting his decision and yet giving him lots of practical advice to the details.

Yesterday I talked with my mummy over the phone! When I put down the phone, my housemate who was beside me all the way asked me who it was. She was very shocked to discover tt it was my mom ! She said I spoke to my mom like she is my good friend. Hee..Then it dawned on me that I have a totally changed mindset about what my mom means to me le. Since mothers day service in ZPH, my relationship and communication with my mom has improved tremendously. And I like talking to her now. I mentioned to her about some long term plans I have in my mind ( which I didn’t dare to even mention before because I am afraid she will be unhappy) and she actually said she will support me, monetarily if need be. Wah..i am so happy! My plans are all still tentative but I am just so happy my mom respects my thoughts and pending decisions like I am a girl big enough to make good decisions without having her to nag or scold.

I got to say that spending time a lot with God has brought about a lot of breakthroughs in different areas of my life, relationships, work, studies, mindset, perceptions, expectations, love and faith. I wish many others can see how God is so good if only we put him first. Its so hard to totally explain to others exactly how God is so good because it can never be put into a few words. It has to be experienced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home