Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I love God

im starting to really appreciate wine esp since they are so cheap in perth. Especially those late harvested ones. Currently i am drinkin a 2005 late harvest riesling. I must improve my alcohol tolerance. Coz i get red easily and people think i am drunk when i am not. So hopefully drinking a small amount every night will improve tt! no worries, i am not an alcoholic. Im a winoholic !! wahahaa....

Mr X cooked Hor fun for me todaY! wah lao..first time eating homecooked horfun and it was one of the things i am craving for this week! and it was so gooood, the kind where the noodles are stir fryed with caramel black sauce and then the thick sauce cooked seperately consisting of eggs, prawns, pork etc and then added on the noodles ! and Mr X did all that in a v short time...i wish i had a dad like Mr X man...who needs mothers then..hahahaa....okok i take that back. talk about God answering prayers of food cravings, i had them so many times this year..haha..but then ah i didnt pray about food la. i guess God heard my thoughts hahaha...

Today was a very good day. Thank you God. I love you for spitting me out of the fish like Jonah in the bible. I love you for not treating me like Job who has it much worse off and is sth i yet can take. I love you for teaching me many things through difficult times. I love you for sending people to take care of me. I love you for helping me to change to a person who do not dwell too long in a bad thing....

As i read through some of my past entries, i realised i seriously seem like quite a contradicting person . like i can say i have moved on finally and happily then suddenly an entry pops up after that abt how im struggling againz. It occurred to me im not contradicting myself. I am merely a human being. Believing that i have moved on and yet still having doubts. Its like having faith and yet having doubts at the same time. Ive never been thru so many ups and downs in such a short time. Even if there is going to be another valley, i pray that God you will help me go through it with your strength. I love God!

3 Comments:

At 1:28 am, Blogger Sharine said...

God is good eh?! He takes care of even your littlest cravings! I love hor fun leh...ask X to cook for me nxt time!! Haha... seldom see guys who can cook...but gary can do real nice omelette! Next time i get him cook for u! haha

 
At 3:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe God sees and feels your thankful heart. God will hold your heart in His hand and walk you through everything :) - Ribenaberry

 
At 5:32 am, Blogger Ng Yashi said...

hehehe okie dokie .. next time i try gary's omelettteee....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home